Ben Furney’s Pizza DoughNovember 27, 2018
Creamy PolentaNovember 27, 2018
This simple Herbed Pasta recipe will be a hit! With just a few ingredients, you can create a delicious meal.
- 500g of BFFM Farina “OO” or semolina flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped herbs (parsley, basil and oregano, etc)
- Water as required
- Mix all above together with enough water to make a stiff dough.
- Stand for 20 – 30 mins. Knead for 5 min then roll out to 2-3 mm thickness using plenty of flour to stop it sticking. Cut into 20mm squares.
- Boil in a large pot of salted water until the pasta rises to the surface then continue to cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve with a simple tomato sauce or with burnt butter.
Tip: For yellow-er silkier pasta, use two egg yolks instead of one egg.