Right now, we are seeking an experienced candidate to help us maximise our production capacity as a Production Planner.
In this role you will have accountability for managing short-term and long-term production planning to meet sales forecasts, labour capacity and agreed inventory levels. This role will manage accuracy of SAP stock levels against physical through implementation & management of stock management systems.
You will be the main point of call, liaising with vendors to provide accurate forecasts and procure raw materials & packaging.
You will be a problem solver, working with internal teams to resolve availability issues and respond to any short-term unplanned demand requests. You will also ensure Customer Service & Account Managers are kept up to date with any potential supply issues.
As the company is in the early stages of transitioning to a system driven process, this will be a very fast-paced role and would suit someone dynamic who relishes a challenge. You will need to be hands on, forward thinking, a problem solver, have excellent communication skills and the ability to make decisions & influence others.
Specifically for this role, you will have:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in manufacturing and production scheduling & planning and /or supply chain management, preferably in the FMCG or packaging industry;
- Experience working with ERP & MRP Systems.
- Experience with SAP B1 would be highly regarded;
- Have a working knowledge of LEAN methodology and a demonstrated history of driving a LEAN culture and way of working;
- Ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally;
- Relevant supply chain management, manufacturing or engineering qualifications;
- Persistent attention to detail;
- Commercial understanding and business acumen;
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer focused mentality, commercial awareness, and an analytical and numerate mindset; and
- Proven ability to work in a demanding environment dealing with conflicting priorities that requires initiative, flexibility, adaptability and high level of attention to detail.
You love truck’n but the overnights and time away from family is tiresome, right!
Then we have an opportunity for you. . .
You drive the road train, and we have you home every night!
Become an integral part of our team at Ben Furney Flour Mills in Dubbo. Our Road Train Operator picks up grain direct from our on-farm suppliers along with bulk handlers, delivering back to the factor. You will drive the road train mostly within 200km of Dubbo. Your key responsibilities are:
- Load/unload, handle and transport materials safely
- Manage vehicle in safe operating condition
- Generation and maintenance of records
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public
- Adherence to company policies and relevant industry legislation
- Actively participate in strong and efficient team work practices
To be considered for the Road Train Operator position, you will need to:
- Hold a current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers Licence
- Have a passion for truck driving with a minimum 2 years professional driving experience
- Undergo and pass a Truck Safe Medical
- Be able to provide a RMS demerit point report, which illustrates a safe driving record
- Be well presented with a customer service attitude
- A genuine commitment to safety and applying safe-working practices
Successful Road Train Operators will be rewarded with:
- Flexibility in working hours
- Above award salary
- Modern fleet of trucks
- A company with a high safety focus
- Great working conditions
- Home every night