Roti Phulka or ChapatiFebruary 24, 2023
18 Hour Sour Dough BreadMarch 27, 2023
- Premix 12.5kg
- Dry Yeast 312g
- Water 6.625kg
- Melange (spice) 125g
- Dried Fruit 3.0kg
- Add ingredients to mixer – if using do not add fruit at this stage.
- Mix on slow speed until ingredients combined – time approximately 1 minute
- Mix on medium or high speed until gluten window forms. Maximum dough temperature no more than 28°C. Time approximately 8 – 10 minutes depending on mixer type
- Add dried fruit and mix on slow speed to until evenly distributed throughout dough
- Rest dough for 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Form into desired final products and proof for 45 – 60 minutes until risen to desired height or approximately doubled in size.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on oven type and product size