How is the drought impacting the economy?March 27, 2019
Research & DevelopmentApril 19, 2019
Everyone has their own secrets for their Anzac Biscuits recipe. We think this one will be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 cup BFFM oats
- 1 cup BFFM plain flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs golden syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teas bicarb soda
- 1 tbs boiling water
- Pinch of salt
- Combine oats, sugar, flour and coconut in bowl.
- Melt syrup and butter.
- Mix bi carb with boiling water, add to melted butter and syrup.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Place teaspoons of mixture well spaced on a slightly greased tray.
- Bake in a slow oven, 160°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: Anzac Biscuits should still feel soft when cooked, they firm as they cool.