How is the drought impacting the economy?March 27, 2019
Research & DevelopmentApril 19, 2019
- 1 Cup BFFM Oats
- 1 Cup BFFM Plain Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tbspn Golden Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Tspn Bi Carb Soda
- 1 Tbspn Boiling water
- Pinch of salt
- Combine oats, sugar, flour and coconut in bowl.
- Melt syrup and butter.
- Mix bi carb with boiling water, add to melted butter and syrup.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix.
- Place teaspoons of mixture well spaced on a slightly greased tray.
- Bake in a slow oven, 160°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
TIPS: Anzac Biscuits should still feel soft when cooked, they firm as they cool.