CiabattaSeptember 25, 2019
Butterscotch Date and Nut Cake.October 2, 2019
Roma Kold is a premium quality, traditional French Cream patisserie instant custard ideal for Vanilla Slice, Pastry Fillings, Tarts and many more! Not only is this product extremely easy to use, but will also save you time and money. Try this yummy recipe for a chocolate mousse using Roma Kold!
For our Bakers:
- Cold Water 1400gm
- Roma Kold 560gm
- Chocolate 1000gm
- Thickened Cream 2000gm
- Add cold Water and Roma Kold to mixing bowl, using whisk whip for 3 mins.
- Melt Chocolate in Bain Maree or microwave
- Fold Custard mixture through melted chocolate.
- Whip thickened cream in separate bowl to soft peaks
- Fold cream through chocolate custard mixture.
- Pour into molds and allow to set or set in bowl and pipe at a later time. Suitable for white, milk or dark chocolate.
For our Home Bakers:
- 350ml Cold Water
- 140g Polava Roma Kold Custard Mix
- 250g Chocolate
- 500g Thickened Cream
- Melt chocolate in a Brain Maree or Microwave, sit aside and bring back to room temperature.
- Whip thickened cream in separate bowl to soft peak.
- Mix water and Roma-Kold in a separate mixing bowl, using whisk whip for 3 minutes.
- Fold melted chocolate through custard mixture then fold in your whipped cream.
- Pour mixture into molds and allow to set or if using the mouse for piping let it cool and set in fridge beforehand
Try shaved white chocolate on top or serve with fresh double
cream and strawberries!
Stir choc chips through the mixture before setting into
molds for an extra yummy texture.