CiabattaSeptember 25, 2019
Butterscotch Date & Nut CakeOctober 2, 2019
Roma Kold is a premium quality, traditional French Cream patisserie instant custard ideal for Vanilla Slice, Pastry Fillings, Tarts and many more! Not only is this product extremely easy to use, but will also save you time and money. Try this yummy recipe for a chocolate mousse using Roma Kold!
- 350ml Cold Water
- 140g Roma Kold Custard Mix
- 250g Chocolate
- 500g Thickened Cream
- Melt chocolate in a Brain Maree or Microwave, sit aside and bring back to room temperature.
- Whip thickened cream in separate bowl to soft peak.
- Mix water and Roma-Kold in a separate mixing bowl, using whisk whip for 3 minutes.
- Fold melted chocolate through custard mixture then fold in your whipped cream.
- Pour mixture into molds and allow to set or if using the mouse for piping let it cool and set in fridge beforehand.
TIPS: Try shaved white chocolate on top or serve with fresh double cream and strawberries! Or stir choc chips through the mixture before setting into moulds for an extra yummy texture.