Choc Chip CookiesNovember 27, 2018
Jam DropsNovember 27, 2018
Warm, gooey and mouth watering. This Date Loaf recipe will go down a treat with some butter and tea.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups BFFM SR flour
- 2 cups dates (walnuts optional)
- 1 teas nutmeg
- 125g butter
- 1/2 teas all spice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease roll tin.
- Add boiling water to butter until melted.
- Mix in egg. Fold in all dry ingredients.
- Place mixture in greased tin. Bake for 45 minutes.