Date LoafNovember 27, 2018
Quality AssuranceFebruary 6, 2019
The perfect snack when you’ve got a friend coming over for a cup of tea – or maybe you’re looking for a lunch box treat? This Jam Drops recipe is a winner.
- Blend margarine and mix.
- Add egg. Blend until mixture forms dough.
- Roll mixture into balls, placing on greased trays.
- Using your finger tips, place holes in the centre of each cookie.
- Place a teaspoon of strawberry or apricot jam in each hole.
- Bake at 190°C for 12 – 15 minutes.