ShortbreadNovember 26, 2018
SJFF Bread & Roll Bread MixNovember 26, 2018
Classic and fun, this Ginger Bread Men recipe gives you the perfect base, so you can decorate them however you like.
- 125g Butter
- 1/3 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup golden syrup
- 3 Cups BFFM plain flour
- 2 Tspn ground ginger
- 2 Tspn ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Tspn ground cloves
- 2 Tspn bicarb soda
- 1 Lightly beaten egg
- 1 Teasp vanilla essence
- Melt butter, sugar and golden syrup. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add sifted flours, bi carb, spices, egg and extract and stir until combined.
- Knead dough on floured surface. Roll dough out to 5mm thick.
- Using gingerbread cutter, cut out shapes and place on lightly greased trays.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool. Decorate as desired.