ShortbreadNovember 26, 2018
Bread and Roll Premix RecipesNovember 26, 2018
Classic and fun, this Ginger Bread Men recipe gives you the perfect base, so you can decorate them however you like.
- 125g butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup golden syrup
- 3 cups BFFM plain flour
- 2 teasp ground ginger
- 2 teasp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teasp bicarb soda
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 teasp vanilla essence
- Melt butter, sugar and golden syrup. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add sifted flours, bi carb, spices, egg and extract and stir until combined.
- Knead dough on floured surface. Roll dough out to 5mm thick.
- Using gingerbread cutter, cut out shapes and place on lightly greased trays.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool. Decorate as desired.