Boiled Fruit CakeNovember 26, 2018
Ginger Bread MenNovember 26, 2018
This shortbread recipe is simple and will deliver results. If you’re after that perfectly buttery texture, give this one a go!
- 250g softened butter
- 1/3 cup castor sugar
- 1 tbs water
- 2 cups BFFM plain flour
- 1/2 cup BFFM rice flour
- 2 tbs white sugar
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in water and sifted flours.
- Knead mixture on a floured surface until smooth.
- Roll mixture out and cut into desired shapes. Place on greased trays.
- Bake at 160°C for 40 minutes.