PancakesNovember 26, 2018
White ChristmasNovember 26, 2018
FOR THE BASE
FOR THE TOPPING
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolk and mix well.
- Add sifted flours, custard powder and salt. Mix to form a dough.
- Press into a lightly greased tray. Bake in a moderate oven for 15 minutes.
- Place brown sugar, golden syrup and butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until butter melted and sugar dissolved.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in roughly chopped nuts, pour over base.
- Refrigerate until set.