Butterscotch Self Saucing PuddingNovember 26, 2018
Peanut Caramel SquaresNovember 26, 2018
An oldie but a goodie. You can’t go wrong with this pancakes recipe!
- 1 Cup BFFM Plain flour
- 1 Egg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 Cups milk
- Sift flour and salt and make a well in the middle.
- Break egg into the well and stir in flour from the sides.
- Add milk, a little at a time.
- Beat well to remove all lumps and make light.
- Cook as desired. Serve hot with maple syrup and butter, or cold with strawberries and cream.