Vegan Christmas Fruit CakeDecember 19, 2019
Customer Service – it’s all part of the ease of doing business with Ben Furney Flour MillsJanuary 21, 2020
2 medium loaves
- 1 kg Vegan Cake Mix
- 310ml water
- 240ml vegetable oil
- 250g ripe, mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Add cake mix, water, and vegetable oil into a mixing bowl and beat on low for 1 minute
- Scrape down sides of bowl and mix on medium for 6 minutes
- Add banana and mix on low for 1 min
- Divide into 600g lots and pour into prepared bare cake tins
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes
- Leave to cook in tin and then upturn onto a cooling rack
Be careful not to overcook, cooking for longer at a lower temperature can help with this.
Cooking times vary for larger tins and cooking times vary with ovens.
Always grease & paper line tins.