Harvest 2019November 4, 2019
- ½ Cup of Brown sugar
- 1 Cup of Coconut, shredded
- ¼ Cup Mixed nuts
- ½ Cup Sultanas or mixed fruit
- ¼ Cup Chopped Cherries
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 113g Butter
- 1 Dessert spoon of Golden Syrup
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla
- Combine brown sugar, coconut, mixed nuts and fruit with sifted flour.
- Add melted butter, syrup and vanilla. Mix well.
- Press into well-greased 11” x 7” baking tin.
- Bake at 200˚c for 20-25 minutes. When cool, ice with lemon icing.
Presbyterian Women’s Association St Andrew, Parks NSW.