Pistachio & Semolina Syrup CakeNovember 26, 2018
Butterscotch Self Saucing PuddingNovember 26, 2018
This hedgehog slice recipe will be a family favourite. Everyone will love it – from Grandpa to the kids. The best part – it’s so easy.
- 500g BFFM choc or caramel hedgehog slice mix
- 125g melted butter
- 50ml water
- Blend all ingredients on low until just combined.
- Press mix into greased baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C for approx 50 mins.
- Cool. Decorate as desired.
Tip: Ice hedgehog slice with chocolate/caramel icing and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.