Pettina Chocolate Cake – Easy As 1-2-3May 27, 2020
A Quick Guide to Bread MixJune 12, 2020
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients into a small saucepan and turn heat to medium/high.
- Bring to a boil. Then, turn heat down to low/medium and continually stir for around 3-5 minutes as the oatmeal cooks and thickens.
- Once oatmeal is at desired consistency, remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with preferred fruit.
- Top with chopped walnuts or almonds for an added crunch!